Monday, July 27, 2009

Standing all the way to Belgrade (7/25/09)

Got a country song for this train ride:

Watching Croatian fields pass by me
Heading somewhere you won't be.
Cuz I'm standing all the way to Belgrade
Leaving Zagreb on a one way train.
Sweden won't be the same without you
its so hard if you only knew.
Cuz I'm standing all the way to Belgrade,
Leaving Zagreb on a one way train.

(Now if I can work in a dead dog and a waitress at a road house - I got a hit).

Did meet two cool people on the train. Anije, the Slovenian getting a phd comparative lit and a chain smoking Croatian truck driver.

He says we should get together and I can't leave Serbia without her.

Anije and I got dinner in Belgrade and I hopped the train to Sofia - leaving Serbia without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment